Monday, June 8, 2015

Győr is now home!

So big news this week! Elder Flake has finished his two years as a missionary, and his going home. I am going to miss him sooooo much!!! Speaking of coming and going, I am being transferred, too! I am going to Győr, and I am going to be serving with Kellogg Elder, who I served around in Veszprém. I'm going to miss Debrecen, but I am really excited to go to Győr -- I've heard a lot of good things about that place.

Yesterday we had a lesson with a family. The daughter is active but her mom is not .. they shared with us their conversion story. Apparently the missionaries knocked at their door just a couple minutes after she prayed for something to help her life. Her daughter at the same time was already interested in the church, and they were both eventually baptized!! 

We also went to the house again of the two ladies who were some of the first Hungarian members after the mission opened 25 years ago. They fed us this really good fried meat and vegetables, on rice, along with fruit soup, which is always delicious! 

Have a great week everybody!
Sok szeretettel,
Bunker Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment