Thursday, November 26, 2015

Jó hálaadást kívánok!

This week was great!


The highlight was stake conference yesterday! The talks were awesome! The stake president, Southwick Elnök, spoke, as well as the stake relief Society president, Vasváry Nővér, from Veszprém(! :) ) spoke as well as the mission president and his wife, and two members of the seventy and their wives, as well as this woman who bore a testimony in German... I couldn't figure out where she was from. Everyone felt the Spirit there, and it was also amazing to talk with people that I got to know in Veszprém and Győr (Debrecen isn't in the stake boundaries, but in the Miskolc district). Before we went home, we also stopped by and visited a less active member that Chambers knew when he served here, on the way to the train station.


I have also started reading the Book of Mormon from start to finish in Hungarian, but this time if there is any sort of word or grammar thing that I'm not 100% familiar with, I look it up, and it has helped so much with the language! I already feel like I can always participate in most conversations, but I've even so I can tell the difference a ton this way!!!


This week there was also a broadcast to the Europe area from Elder Ballard, which was awesome, and we also had a zone training in Szeged, which was great. Along with all of our travels, we went to Cibakháza again on Saturday! It felt like we traveled half of Hungary in a week!!!


Well, I wish you all the best!
Happy thanksgiving!
Jó hálaadást kívánok!
Sok szeretettel!
Bunker Elder 

No comments:

Post a Comment