Thursday, October 16, 2014

My favorite things about the food, and other fun stuff

Sooooooo my companion is from Idaho, my favorite thing about the food is that it is always there, and they always have lots of juice, and sometimes they have this crab salad that's really good. They also have these corn dog things for breakfast, except they are sausages and pancakes, and you dip them in syrup.

Every Sunday and Tuesday our zone turns the auditorium for devotionals back into a gym. It takes awhile, since it seats two thousand. It actually is super fun, because we all dress up in p-day clothes and get to push around giant carts of chairs.

My favorite part of the day is gym time, during which I usually just play four square, except on Tuesdays and Saturdays, when I play sand volleyball with the rest of the zone. I usually can get to the king spot six or seven times now every day, lol.

I play piano usually for priesthood meetings on Sundays, and sometimes on p-days.

Hungarian is coming along fine, but its really weird. For example, "I read from the Book of Mormon" translates to "Olvasom a Mormon Könyéről," or "Read(I) the Mormon Book-from." Most pronouns are usually just dropped. So sorry I don't have pictures yet, but I promise I will have some next week!

Szia,
Bunker Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment